AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: characters GUIDE
PostPosted: 31. Oct 2011, 21:26 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

Qing wrote:
sOul wrote:
Qing wrote:
Im happy with my char choise and I got my own stats.Dont need those from kalhq.com or from the program that some ppl use :) all thought kal exist for like 7years ppl still didnt learn how to stat? epic ;)..anyway stat urself as u want and choose char wisely.Every char pwn in own way but sometimes u can impress others with doin smth that they never could ^^.

so what you're trying to tell me is that i don't know how to stat? :) Let me inform you about one thing, it's a big difference between stating a character on a low-rate server and on a server like this, with alot of talismans and armors! And since i'm used to play at the low-rate servers, i asked for some advices on a server like this. But if that bothers you, i may apologize..

Yours Sincerely, sOul :?

No offense bro but I didnt said anything against u or so ;).Its ok if u ask but its same as usualy.talismans/upgrades etc doesnt affect ur clean build.Clean build is important no matter how pimped ur gear is cuz the rest are addons only :p

True, but on a server like this you could go pure HP and still do well in PvE & PvP aswell. That's why i asked about anything else, other than a pure HP build :) Anyways, i get your point! :)

PostPosted: 31. Oct 2011, 22:34 
Demon Vulgar
Demon Vulgar||

soul i have to tell you something . If you didn't played kalonline on official before you join on a private one ( i know is a big difference between them , alot ) you don't know where to start . In my point of view , if i just heard about this game , this server , made a new char , let's say i made him level 100 , stats no idea , and start asking from right to left peoples , you wont get anything , and perhaps you will fail at stats , will take months to get your own perfect build . Also , let's say you played a private , and bored of that , going to join in official , how is gonna look ( damn this damage sux , no armors , nothing ) otherwise , if you come from retail to private you got something at base , you know from where to start , that's my point of view .

PostPosted: 1. Nov 2011, 10:57 
Newcomer
Newcomer

How about stats for a hermit would something like this work well, because i know the stats on the first post will suck :P :
Hp-100
Int-50
rest on agi
I never really knew good stats because i stopped playing years ago when i was low level then started again here :P.

PostPosted: 1. Nov 2011, 12:43 
Newcomer
Newcomer

From my experience and advice from friends, hermits as well as cjbs do not need to add more than 50 hp and the rest agi. I know it sounds crazy but hp is gained a lot from buffs/gear as is intel, and therefore do not need to be added any higher.

Again, that is my opinion, and it seems to work for a lot:)

<GS>Highball - F/L me questions or problems in game.

PostPosted: 1. Nov 2011, 13:30 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I love my own stats , everyone should have their own stats :)

Greetz Wyatt

PostPosted: 1. Nov 2011, 13:31 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Ok, it's good you do.

But here is for people who are looking for advice, and the responses should be just that.

<GS>Highball - F/L me questions or problems in game.

PostPosted: 1. Nov 2011, 16:14 
Newcomer
Newcomer

I love my Own stats too and they are pretty nice since last version i was so strong in pvp and pve

PostPosted: 2. Nov 2011, 07:30 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Highball wrote:
From my experience and advice from friends, hermits as well as cjbs do not need to add more than 50 hp and the rest agi. I know it sounds crazy but hp is gained a lot from buffs/gear as is intel, and therefore do not need to be added any higher.

Again, that is my opinion, and it seems to work for a lot:)

Ok thanks for the help :D

PostPosted: 9. Nov 2011, 10:15 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Damn who said 50hp for a mage? if you go full agi from there the amount of hp you lose from 50hp clean to 90hp clean is crazy, and the extra evasion you get won't even compensate to be quite honest because you're using so many agility just for 1 evasion, therefore i'd suggest any mages to get ATLEAST 90hp, the rest is up to you.

If everyone used one single build then what the heck XD there is no 1 right " perfect build " its how you play you're character and you're gears or some would say " skills ".

Just my 2 cents.

PostPosted: 9. Nov 2011, 11:52 
Demon Water Dragon
Demon Water Dragon

i think i'm the only one who's adding 110 hp, and 80 int xD

PostPosted: 9. Nov 2011, 13:34 
Demon Vulgar
Demon Vulgar||

i think, and it's only my opinion. The best choice for mage at priv servers is to add 90 agi and rest in hp. No int, No str No wis

PostPosted: 19. Nov 2011, 13:29 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Late post on this sorry.

Just wanted to give some advice on the basic Mage stats :)
1. Mages can go Fire-Ice-Light. Just start with Ice first. You'll need Fire around lvl 100.
2. This server is so different than any other p server , Armor Adds so much def/int/agi/hp/str/wis That you actually don't have to stat so much on different stats..

My Clean Stats are on my (CJB)!!!:

Clean Stats.
Str:9
HP:110
Intel:19
Wisdom:10
Agility: 65

Stats With Stuff (While i was in full g100 pov.)

Str:25
HP:255+71/ 255=0+71= (71)
Intel: 240
Wisdom: 193
Agility:42

Basicly You shud have this build to be even able to do the lvl 80 Quest (As CJB)
Also Don't forget to do ur quests people think easy about them , Ahh ill skip it and do it later.. No way.. They give good rewards and pet's who are just way to usefull to get you quicker lvl'd than people who are not doing quests.

As for Archer :
I just went 50 agility Clean rest Str/HP Works Perfectly A good amount off crits and able to tank pretty well.

PostPosted: 19. Nov 2011, 15:37 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Bryan wrote:
Late post on this sorry.

Just wanted to give some advice on the basic Mage stats :)
1. Mages can go Fire-Ice-Light. Just start with Ice first. You'll need Fire around lvl 100.
2. This server is so different than any other p server , Armor Adds so much def/int/agi/hp/str/wis That you actually don't have to stat so much on different stats..

My Clean Stats are on my (CJB)!!!:

Clean Stats.
Str:9
HP:110
Intel:19
Wisdom:10
Agility: 65

Stats With Stuff (While i was in full g100 pov.)

Str:25
HP:255+71/ 255=0+71= (71)
Intel: 240
Wisdom: 193
Agility:42

Basicly You shud have this build to be even able to do the lvl 80 Quest (As CJB)
Also Don't forget to do ur quests people think easy about them , Ahh ill skip it and do it later.. No way.. They give good rewards and pet's who are just way to usefull to get you quicker lvl'd than people who are not doing quests.

As for Archer :
I just went 50 agility Clean rest Str/HP Works Perfectly A good amount off crits and able to tank pretty well.

Well yeah maybe those CJB stats are working fine , didn't tried them out , but about Archer stats maybe they are fine for PvE because mobs don't hit hard if they hit you also you got nice hp but for PvP not I say for PvP No for IC and big NO for EA , I would you use 120agy atleast for EA and for IC than it's up to you if you want to have more hp or otp.

Greetz Wyatt