ShinTao
ShinTao||

1.) Go visit Goldsmith [Upgrade] NPC in fort near storage

Now you can see that you need some items:
G70 POS ring
G80 POS belt
G100 POS trinket
(those items can be for any char)

Next thing you need are unique items from boss hunting.

2.) For The Elders Ring you need G70 POS ring and Charm of the elder, which can be droped at Elder area from boss.

3.) For Ankharums necklase you need G80 POS belt and Rune of Ankhramus, which is droped in Comander Area from boss.

4.) For Mo'lems Charm you need G100 POS trinket and Heart of Mo'lem, which can be droped from Molem boss in element island (same island you go for level 100 element quest).

5.) For Decayed Mo'lems Charm you need Mo'lems Charm that you already made at point 4, but that Mo'lems Charm need to have G3 lotus or bermunda on it. And you also need Hourglass of Thousand Souls, which can be droped in graveyard (portal is on element island).

When you have all those items, make sure all of them are G3 lotus or bermunda (doesn't matter if all are bermunda or lotus, they can be mixed). Then hand over all those unique accessories and you will get Ring Of Amun-Ra!
That's the best Ring on the server and just to show you how much it's worth, check it's stats:

So that's pretty much all you need to know how to make Ring of Amun-Ra.
By my opinion, first two items are easy to get, but Mo'lems Charm and Hourglass are much harder to get. Elder and Commander boss have better droprate of those unique items then Mo'lem or Hourglass.

Respawn times:
Graveyard boss: 12:30
Mo'lem boss: 8:30 and 20:30
For Elder and Commander find out on your own.

Meaning of G3 lotus/bermunda: You have to success bermunda or lotus 3 times on same item. But be careful with upgrading it. Low class bermunda have 7% success rate for bermunda and 2% success rate for lotus, so you can have G2 bermunda already on unique item, and you hit those 2% "luck" and you get G1 lotus. That was kinda killing me when I tried to make all to G3 ^^

If anyone want to know more informations about that Amun-Ra ring and locations of bosses, let me know ingame. I'm also avalible for any other kind of suport and questions you might have. So feel free to contact me on <GS>Network
I'm Game Sage and that mean, I can answer on your questions related to game. It DOESN'T mean I'm santa, so can't give any free stuffs.

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

Post subject: Re: Ring of Amun-Ra
PostPosted: 17. Mar 2014, 00:24 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Very nice guide! Good job.
Unfortunately there is no way new players will get to kill any unique on the server , because highest levels are camping them 24/7 , which makes it impossible to hunt uniques , and even if you get there first and do some damage , they are just going to come and 1 hit them(commander, 1000-year old etc),which sucks , but there is nothing we can do , you just have to keep trying.

PostPosted: 17. Mar 2014, 02:37 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

Drum wrote:
Very nice guide! Good job.
Unfortunately there is no way new players will get to kill any unique on the server , because highest levels are camping them 24/7 , which makes it impossible to hunt uniques , and even if you get there first and do some damage , they are just going to come and 1 hit them(commander, 1000-year old etc),which sucks , but there is nothing we can do , you just have to keep trying.

Well since I got my Amun-Ra ring I stoped hunting bosses ^^
For hourglass and mo'lem you realy don't have muchc hanches to get them at low level. But don't forget ... you can wear that ring at level 140, so till then you will be good enough to get in party for hourglass and mo'lem xD
You can join that kinf of party at 130+ if you are in good guild (ally from RTA are always welcome on bosses).
So keep up good work, observe respawn times for bosses and save location there, and ofc. you have to get high level and at least some decent gear.

If you are GOB you won't have any problems with that :)

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 17. Mar 2014, 08:08 
Fire Element
Fire Element

I got the ring, im 134, it kinda sucks i cant wear it :(

PostPosted: 18. Mar 2014, 18:13 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

FackingArch wrote:
I got the ring, im 134, it kinda sucks i cant wear it :(

Well level 140 limit is maybe a bit to high yeah ^^
But I understand what Uppa is trying to do here ... only real high level players should wear it.

Profile Visit website