It is currently 11. Dec 2018, 12:18

All times are UTC + 1 hour

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: [Event] Mystic Trader from Desert Information
PostPosted: 10. Apr 2014, 23:39 
RedLight Daddy
RedLight Daddy

Dear Players,

there were some things unclear about the new npc in fort.
1. This npc will not stay here forever
2. Read the story below better to understand whats happening

This shop is here to stop the inflation. And it did his job. Money is worth more now. 1kk now = 6kk before. Some players complained about "i cant sell my items anymore, noone is buying" - yep, because noone has that much money anymore. If you sold your item for 60kk before, its worth 10kk now. Maybe this will help you to balance the prices again...

... so prices changed and economy is better balanced. Chance for any g110 or g120 item is 2%. Ticket price has increased to 60kk for large tickets now. 2% with 15kk each => 50 tickets for 1 item => 750kk for 1 item. Some players were lucky and some were not. Some more items in game, good for new players, geons worth more, good for new players too. This is an event where players can win and it worked out good. Rich players spent much money -> money is worth more coz there is less money at all -> prices drop, thats good for poor players or simply not-rich ones. Some suffer, some will profit, but in the end the recourses are split more balanced to everyone.

To understand the inflation better:
We need to know that every single geon in game comes from 3 sources: 1. geondrops from mobs, 2. geons from quest reward, 3. geons from selling items to npc. So geons are constantly rising. Since the server start the geons were rising, because more geons come into the game than they are spent to NPCs.
When are geons removed from the game again?
Geons only remove from the server with buying items from NPCs. If you trade with others for items, the geon amount will stay same, just the owner is changing.
What changed for the "new geons"?
New geons from the 3 sources from above will stay the same. So new players get all geons from quests, from mobs and from new items. But the geons from monsters for example are quiet low. Now its around 6x more worth, and worth again to collect it.

A single player does not see these global changes at all. Thats why the itemprices need to balance again which will happen in the next few days. Every item will be worth more and every geon is worth less. Otherwise the prices will raise and raise without stopping.

As always i hope for your understanding. Some decisions i have to do as administrator, please try to understand them and you can trust me that its always to get more balance and a smoother way for ALL.

Hope for your understanding,

stay fair, go pro.

Profile Visit website