It is currently 11. Dec 2018, 13:00

All times are UTC + 1 hour

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Bugs with 111+ Party
PostPosted: 15. Dec 2010, 06:56 
Demon Vulgar
Demon Vulgar||

Hey all,
this is partly meant to explain which bugs will happen when you reach a certain lvl because I got asked now a few time. Every day more people hit this bugged range so you guys should know how to avoid some of the bugs.
The admin knows about the problem but I'm not sure if it will be ever possible to fix on a pserver.

I'll explain it with a few examples.

Solo, Char beetween lvl 1 - 200:

You wont get any bugs if you lvl solo you might only find a few mobs which doesnt show its right lvl/color. But in general every mob will give you normal exp+drops depending on its color

Party, Char beetween 1-110:

Every works correct but there one positive bugs for the players most of you know already from other server (has to do with 101-110 players)

Party, Char over 111+(111 including):

This range is currently bugged for party. Most of the bugs I know already but 1-2 bugs I couldn't find out. In general you are NOT able to kill monsters that are LOWER then HIGHEST PLAYER in the party because you wont get any drops of this mob + the EXP seems to get freaking low.
examples:
- highest char in Party is lvl 114, you want to kill Sklotten (lvl 115) at Rotten Coast. You will get normal EXP and drops
- highest char in Party is lvl 116, you want to kill Sklotten (lvl 115) at Rotten Coast. You will get bugged EXP and no drops though
- You want to kill Ilyer (lvl 120). Max allowed lvl in Party is lvl 119 or 120. If the highest player is 121 and your party would get the drops, you will get nothing instead.
- theres an unknown bug at Bosskills, at least I dont know yet how it works exactly but often some worse equiped players get the drops of a bosskill even though an other outdamaged this party. Kinda annoying bug but wont be able to fix that easily. Not sure how it might work, but mainly a party only with lvl 110 or lower people get the drops
-> this bug hopefully wont happen anymore at bosskills in pure 120+/130+ areas (needs some tests in future)
- not absolutly sure yet what happens if the highest player lvl in party is exactly the same as the mob lvl is

Forgot to add anything or you know more detailed information? Post it!

Post subject: Re: Bugs with 111+ Party
PostPosted: 2. Jan 2011, 01:06 
Newcomer
Newcomer

maybe admin could make new areas which are nearly the same except the levels of the monster ( increased by 10 / 20 / 30 ) so partys can go to this areas with higher lvled monsters and solo players go to normal areas ...

PostPosted: 23. Jan 2011, 22:16 
RedLight Mommy
RedLight Mommy

admin have enough work

PostPosted: 10. Feb 2011, 21:15 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

new "bug" dont know if you know it :D
If you´re 132 + every mob drops in party :)

PostPosted: 10. Feb 2011, 21:28 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

It's not from 132+ works form lvl 101+ Even Vulgars lvl 1 mobs give drops in pt ^^

PostPosted: 25. Feb 2014, 11:11 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

hey,
i heared that the "Abomination" lvl112 drop the quest Item Liver in Rotten but I'm lvl 121 can i still get the dropp there? I was farming for DAYS!!! Still got nothing!