RedLight Evolution KalOnline Private Server
It is currently 17. Oct 2017, 18:45

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: some suggestions/ideas
PostPosted: 2. May 2014, 12:40 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

So I got many pms till now about that server is unbalanced and not interested for new players. So lets make something better for new players?
Players under level 100 can go to NPC and get buffs and reff anytime they want (lets say G8 buffs).
Exp, same as it is now, but droprate increased. G70-G110 (including G110) 5x increased. Why? well exp was increased and mages get level 121 wery fast at HMp2 but they can't get gear to go in higher areas. So Add G110 drops at HMp2 with nice droprate so they can get G110 POJ/POS parts which are required to go splash in better areas.

G120/130 should be increased like it was mentioned. G140 is here so G120/130 should be 2x easier to get.

About GOS ... players are still complaining about it, so why shouldn't we increased dmg from spin splash by 40% and dammage on swords by 20%. Also absorb a bit higher, same with deff and otp. Make them easier to level ... who cares if they will be a bit overpowerd then. They might at least be able to compare to GOB. The plan is, that 2x GOS similar gear like 1 GOB could do with spin same damage as 1 GOB can do with AR, or even higher.

Someone complained about mage spots ... well in TOP I saw many spots for mages. Maybe decreased those mobs otp and hp/resist so they can kill easier there. Also add armor and weapons at drops there, let them able to get some stuffs also.

Increase money drop at lower level mobs, so they can buy something ...

Exp should be the same or they will level too fast with crapy gear and then they will again complain that they can't go to higher areas. That way they need to level at same areas longer, and with increased droprates by 5x they will get gear that is required for higher areas.

-Ghost ship, desert, hades, TOP f7,8,9,10: add G120 accessories, spellbooks, arrow, shields as drops. maybe increase G130 droprate a bit? Also add G120 weapons so they can destroy and get mfus to upgrade G130 to POG? Why not ;)
- Medicines that are droping, change from 1 to 10, so we can acctually get G130,140 medicines stacked and we can use them.

About G120 access, 2nd hands items droprate ... higher then in dia for sure.
Right now I have no idea where I can drop G120 accessories, but till level 156 I didn't get a single access so that should be added.

About suggestions for lower levels ... well we don't want to loose all players, and we need to make leveling a bit easier for new players so they could at least have some chance to take some bosses, gear up and comprate to highers levels.
About GOS ... I'm kinda tired of them complaining all the time, so some huge changes wouldn't be so bad. Lets give them something awsome so they will finally stop complaining xD

Any coments, ideas, suggestion are welcome.
You can also crey and whine here if you like to.

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

Post subject: Re: some suggestions/ideas
PostPosted: 2. May 2014, 14:47 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi Network,
Very good ideas, absolutely true about drops and accessory's drop, still have a g100 pos trinket and i am 149.
About new players:
They just ask a good server and good support, we all know when Uppa is online to check some buggs and other things, its just like 5 minuts and he is gone, i dont mind about he dont have time for stupid questions i understand that, in other words there is no support ingame wat so ever, when there is a bug wel its like its your own fault or you telling lies and thats it,( check my post about the pov g130 stick) still have a G130 stick i could upgrade to POS but MFU are gonne now need to collect more again, and if il try to make it POJ again i post it again and same answer, not enough MFU got my point ?Same with amunra ring, i had all items but there was a file or data wrong, Uppa made it and i got my ring, this in a lap time of several weeks.
I am not syaing its a bad server or that Uppa is bad, just missing some support ingame, like questions and so on, a lot of new players missing that to, when you see shouts.

Hades dingeon is a very nice place but wat is the point of the area ? just 1 or 2 players can get there and all others need to level up like for allmost 6 mounths to go there, dont forget mages they can do shit there, TOP was for me the best place Uppa ever made, balanced and for all players.

Knights yeah well make the 1 hand stronger less defence and 2h more def and less stronger, both with a good AOE skill, thats all, there are allmost like none knight online.

About fusing higher level weapons its like impossible, only few no lifers players can get fast weapons to get mfu and make POG weapon Sorry for the no lifers :-)

Do you see how many post this server got, allmost none, why ? because all is so hard to get, i keep playing because i am addicted since the fisrt version.
Allmost no votes, we are at spot 11 in ranking, why is that ? this server should be at number 1, but no XAN KAL is, i went today to zoo online, there was 230 players online, jesus that server is not that good, but you get stuff faster.

Number of players is a lie, when you see 130 players online divide that in 3 or 4, a lot of players have multiple accounts, so we have in reality 30 a 40 players that play redlight.
I wrote this cause i love this server but all players missing something to play more.
Drop is one of them, some players play for weeks not having a single drop, at my level 149 and you know that Network, you can play for days without a drop, i dont think its the point to watch your screen for houres to do the same skill or splashing.
Hope sincerely there will be a lot of changes to get more new players a make the server enjoy for everyone, more people more fun and get some support people online that can help every day.
Greetings all.

PostPosted: 2. May 2014, 21:14 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

another ideas:
-g140 weapons for mfus?

G120 POV accessroeies vs G120 POS:
Totaly same pimped and only 1 eva differend in total. Kinda sux right? I mean POV you can easily get in doantion shop, while POS is epic hard to get. So maybe increase stats of POS or something.

Amun-Ra ring ... not possible to change from max lotus to bermunda atm, would be usefull to be able to change that.

About G70-G110 droprates ... we had long converstaion ingame so I changed my mind ... why not increase it by 10x ?
G120 drops increased by 5x
G130 by 3x
G140 same as it is.

More mage spots, like it's in TOP now at mage floor, just to extend that somehow, so mages can have splash spots for level 130,140,150 and so. And make it "kinda" easy so they can acctually kill there.

level rewards? well they were here at the begining ... no idea what went wrong, but that would help low lvls.

Archer/knight spot to level from 130 to 137 (right now d4f3 at insects is best way ... kinda dumb xD)

All those suggestion are made because I'm sick of players complaining about low droprates and that they can't level anywhere bla bla bla.
After all I want to see more players online also, so those changes might bring some players back, or maybe some new.
G70-G110 is not worth that much now, so huge droprate increase won't bother anyone.

For start, I would suggest to add G130 and g120 drops at hades, desert, ghost ship, top f8/9/10, then try to make something good for all new members.
For high levels we have enough right now till someone reach level 165 or something.
Also one of the reason why players are mayne not so interested in that server is because there is not much pvp action. Yeah we have that 1vs1 pvp system every day ... but as I once already said, that should be all at the same time like on int server. T 8pm tournament start for all levels so there is less confusion in timing. And notice about pvp every hour is kinda annoying also ^^

About cw ... no idea if it works as it should now, but that would help alot to bring new players here. Also some action 100vs100 or GVG, 6vs6 3vs3 would be good but ofc that's just not so easy to make I guess.

Just saying my ideas because players ingame think I'm selfish and that I don't care for low levels ... but I made few suggestions already to make gameplay better for lower levels to bring more players here.

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 6. May 2014, 09:20 
Fire Element
Fire Element

Archer/knight spot to level from 130 to 137 (right now d4f3 at insects is best way ... kinda dumb xD)
Thats wrong, kn8s cant lvl there ^^. Getting pwned by insects.

besides that i rly lost interrest for Kalonline/redlight, mostly because i just dont like to spend 10 hours getting 1 lvl and zero drops. Just not fun anymore,
So i started on Diablo 3, see here it is fun. Lvling is okay slow, but does not matter cause of all the quests that u have to do to get any further. U get so many drops, that it is just fun to see if u get anything better then u have atm.

What im trying to say is, why not try out 3-4 different armor kinds, So u dont get the same stats on every char, that way it would be way more fun to build up your char. Tho make some more quests like the relic quest. farm gear and so on is kinda funny.

But ye droprate. not fun.

Should be more pvp tho like u said. Maybe turn sin drops off, somehow it would make more people sin.

PostPosted: 6. May 2014, 17:45 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

Almost forgot that knights can't do anything against isects yeah ^^
no idea where do you even level if you are GOS.

But well now here is TOP with differend mobs levels, so it helps alot with leveling I guess.

I already gave suggestion to make quest for each area ... right now in dia there isn't any quest. Same for water island and hades area.
Those areas should have some quest like relics as you said, so after you are done with quest you get some G120/130 part or anything. It's high level area and quest shouldn't be too easy, so some more G120/130 stuffs wouldn't harm anyone ^^ You need to play alot to get that level, so some higher grade rewards would be realy cool.

About droprate atm ... sure it's low, but it would be too easy if droprate would be higher ... not much then either. And also players wouldn't donate anything if it would be so easy to get better gear then it's now avalible in donation shop. After all, server can't run without donations and we all know that.
How long do you think any server would run if there wouldn't be any donations?

I also suggested to put POJ stuffs back to donation shop and lower prices, so that way there would be more donators. Maybe also add G130 weapons in donation shop? Since G140 came, G130 wouldn't be too bad to be in donation shop.
Some of you might think that this will make donaters OP. Well sure they would be better then now, but server need donations, and they still can't buy G130 POS armor with g3 upgrade (maxed) or G140/145 wep. So there is still possible to be better then donators.

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 8. May 2014, 18:54 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Some ideas:

First of all i suggest to decrease the complete server exp rate -x100 or -200 if its like the one page say x500 so x400 is enough! (even if you just do it after next reset)
+ you spend more time in a area these really good created noob areas you dont even spend 1 hour there ...
(dont get armor thats needed for higher areas, the quest items bla . )

Decrease the drop rate of Relics at knights and zombies -50% increase drop rate for mage spots in soccers 50%+ ( 1archer solo 1hour = 1k relics ) (mage +1 picker each 1hours 60 maybe?)...
yes i know asc can do 3job knights or zombies bla but asc is not the only mage.

Open D2 and make it only mage d2 only splash like top f3 ?
mobs from lvl 90 till some mobs like in hades 180?

we really really need smth for mages to splash and its no way to say to much afk splashers then add some sp bla GS is just a useless status no power and most of them not all dosnt even know much about the server.

Delet the useless tois tows tops and stones. No one use flame maybe for fun but its useless like all samurais and bla. really thats a point it just makes the server more work so it get slowed for nothing.
blesses emperor bla thats some needed tops tois tows...

Also add emporerer and all kind of that toi tows tops to all mobs on server? currently they are just dropping in diaboni? so what why? if your 150 140 or one time 160 bla where you get talis? only buy ? and some guys around lvl 90 or 100 shoud also be able to drop them. but if no one level in diaboni like these days? really needed!
Also suggest to add them to bosses even no good dropp like armor part or weapon some talis coud dropp.

1 hard point Titan area and heads most of players coudnt get heads cuz the few high archer jsut farming them like a machine even with 3 or 4 archer in pt you cant do nothing vs a no cd staggering machine..
so they got bored. Lvl limitation needed there too!
The reward zeus top thats the point what everyone wanted there shoud be added rarley to all mobs like tops emperor and bla just low drop rate and bosses maybe.

To hades:

The mobs are fine like the dungeon really good work if you did it complete on your own.
But the mobs totally bugged. you can go there with maybe 137 140 as soon you go oasis this is hm ok for me.
But till 148 archer you dont get hitted only sometimes maybe and dont die there. even you wear g120 clean..
Other Archers lvl 120 full pos u3 bla get down hittet in few hits?
I dont know why but you need to do something or ask other from ragezone maybe they know it why.
i already killed now few days lot of hours there made 14 levels there its not really funny ( no tops nothing only geon and dragons and some single mfus( the mfus are fine ok there to dropp you must think to the ying yang weapon bla maybe you dropp g130 weapon you can do pog one day^^ thats like the point above here need to add some other stuff too)

We got 2 hammers there one from hades son and one random dropped we was happy like hell but it has only 7% chance to work. i think 15% shoud be more fair and maybe 0,5% to dropp. them like these refine too.

The drops as them self
g100 who the hell use g100 ??? its not dropping really also pos ? why its so low
g110 the same
G120 shoud be increased x10
g130 much more!x5
and g140 weapons hm at start it was too much now im not sure maybe a little but just a little to low.
and of the maybe 7 or 8 bows now on server 7/8 was composite? 1 attacker network got it.

i woud say70% of the armors on server that are really good are out of tickets. and not drop.

The point is uppacut dropps makes the players stay and play! more people the server makes more fun..
even you dont want to change drop rate much higher then make it like you can get more g130 pov poj bla but pos rare but most people leave because they cant do anything on this server to go forward.
it dropp no armor they cant stand kill or what ever..

you really need to do something and that in time
no changes on wings websites or anything they lowest fucking website get more ppl if the server works fine.

Also there also woud be some people which woud create threads about like drop list what drop where and how much and bla but no 1 knows some guides
share some files with us that woud not break the server or anything.
Also guides about the assasin quest about weapon pimp and more but you need to give some incentives.
like a event who make best guide and bla bla

Also delet these stupid thread need to be aproved why ? so much spam bots out there atm?
i can share my buyed woltlab with you with plugins and bla also no spam bot reg and lot of stuff.

also another option much woud like it but i dont think you will do it.
(or maybe its possible to run 1 old 1 new redlight at same root?)
redlight like v3!
delet this shit 3job ... pvp sucks hard no fun
then it woud be needed to increase exp but more partys woud follow better pvp fights. and more!
i mean sure its cool run through mobs lrue and ar them down.
but if the exp woud be fine you also can kill them 1by1 and mages go splash!
Much much much more fun!!! really...
and i think 80% of the players who dont play here now for just 1 week or smth say the same.!!!!

i just guess i forgot a lot of points too and my written english isnt the best but you guys understand it :)

greetz!!!