It is currently 17. Oct 2017, 18:43

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Leveling 125+ for Mages
PostPosted: 9. Mar 2014, 17:08 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hello Uppa hello redlight fags :)
i named it 125+ because 120 ~130+-5 is possible in soccer.
The Point is what you killing there.
Servants , Straws and Golems(maybe if you got good pt and stuff)
(im Lvl 129,5 CJB)
I cant splash the Knights or the Zombies neither the Paladins or storm or what ever maybe shock wave 1by1 but i think that isnt the point.
Also there are no Partys for i coud heal or smth usefull they just use their AR. Somehow i really rarely see knights lvling :/

The Point is ( i can just tell for me and my friend we did it there)
first when you reach 120+- you go soccer and try to kill servants if it works with a comma and cod.
then you wait till you can splash straws or if there is a good pt you ks a bit or join if you can...
neither straws servants or golems dropped anything except relics.. and that is also a bit low for that you need 15.000 in the relevanz to the exp you get i got now around 1200 and i reach lvl 130 today.
So for me the point is i will splash there till 131 132 and more maybe because the next area is diaboni and its so hard to splash there you need 4/5 good stuffed mages and a comma. and if someone walk to you or just by and lure 2 or 3 of the bigger mobs to the small green ones your party is dead :D we tryed it serveral times.
Thats just to my situation now and i got g120 full ´+ stick + acces. From donations i playing that server now for years and will keep playing and support it as i can.

So what i want to get changed.
Please change the Droprate for relics a bit higher ( that will also lower the prices for relics)
And make Straws, Servants , Golems dropp accesory , weapons , Armor too?
its pretty clear that it cant be the droprate for mobs which you kill 1 by 1 like paladins.
but 0,01% or what ever you have to input in the config.
how shoud a mage get armor weapons acces. ? some of the mages there still got g90 g80pos stuff.
and i dont think that the green small ones in diaboni dropp aynthing of that too?
Please change something there.

That was one Point.

And one Suggestion for Diaboni uppa. Please make the left and right room when you get in there a safe zone around the 2 concrete buildings dont know how to name it :D that there are only the splash mobs maybe? it woud be cool.

Sorry for my bad english but its not about to win a contest or something it enough that you guys and uppa understand what i mean.

Post subject: Re: Leveling 125+ for Mages
PostPosted: 11. Mar 2014, 21:34 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

Thats so true a mage cant farm any armors I made an archer to farm stuff for me wtf xD a mage is the best farm char, but not on this server it seems like the server is based on archer.
1st: An Archer 10 lvls lower then me has only g90 pos gear and g90 pos bow can 1hit me!!!! I'm full g120 and have no change vs an archer!
2nd: We can't farm bether armor to go to new area like diaboni to get higher exp. I don't ask you to make diaboni easier, but please make the mage life easier ;)

+1 wrongway

p.s.
sorry for my bad english, too. :P

PostPosted: 19. Mar 2014, 00:07 
Newcomer
Newcomer

its sad thats no one is really active in this forum :/
i want to make an update.
i reach 134 in 1bar only splashed there maybe 6 hours diaboni.
got 16k relics. but only maybe 6k of them dropped there.
Invited some Archer today and he told me he leave because he make around 30~50 in one lure on knights or soccerers i dont remember but thats so hard unfair. :/

PostPosted: 23. Mar 2014, 23:39 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

+1000000 and *push*^^