RedLight Evolution KalOnline Private Server
It is currently 17. Oct 2017, 18:39

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: G130 armor increase stats
PostPosted: 5. Apr 2014, 23:50 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

As the tile says, I would like to ask for increasing stats of G130 armor parts.
I was able to see stats from mage and archer stuffs and I must say I'm kinda dissapointed about stats. We know that G120 POS weapon == G130 normal weapon. I expected something like that for armor parts also, but I was mistaken. G130 normal is not even close to G120 POS and I'm not saying it should be the same.
But maybe at least comparable to g120 POS?

Yeah you might think that I want it that way because I have 3 parts G130, but that's not the main point. The point is that G130 drops are super rare and hard to get. And since there is no godsmith for armor parts the only way to get G130 is by drops and you need some extreme luck to get them.

Another point of that: G130 POV armor parts ... well that's a bummer xD
It's hard to decide whether G120 POJ is better then G130 POV or not. That's kinda confusing me. So if you get G130 POV part atm it kinda sux because it's like G120 BOI/POJ I guess, and I belive it shouldn't be like this.

I'm happy to hear any other opinions, but increasing of stats on G130 armor parts would be usefull since you realy need extreme luck to get them.

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

Post subject: Re: G130 armor increase stats
PostPosted: 7. Apr 2014, 07:44 
Fire Element
Fire Element

Well i cant rly say that i got g130 parts, but i would wish i had :D!, Tho your kinda right. If u get a g130 drop u rly want it to be awesome, but when ya get a clean part and it just sucks badly, baah.
no idea what im trying to say,
But since g130 is the last armor grade, and that the grade is that low i think u should be able to compare g120 pos with g130 normal parts.

PostPosted: 7. Apr 2014, 16:18 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

FackingArch wrote:
But since g130 is the last armor grade, and that the grade is that low i think u should be able to compare g120 pos with g130 normal parts.

Exactly!
But atm G130 POJ can maybe compare with G120 POS ... I have a feeling that G120 POS is still better then G130 POJ. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 8. Apr 2014, 07:19 
Fire Element
Fire Element

Quantin wrote:
FackingArch wrote:

Exactly!
But atm G130 POJ can maybe compare with G120 POS ... I have a feeling that G120 POS is still better then G130 POJ. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I honestly dont know, but it often seems the poj is better if it is 1 grade higher.

G80 pos is not as good as g90 poj, and i believe that is the case with g120 pos and g130 poj aswell.