It is currently 13. Dec 2017, 19:28

All times are UTC + 1 hour

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Re: [NEW] 3rd Job Skills
PostPosted: 11. Mar 2014, 20:50 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

Hey,
I wanna tell you what bugs the mages got :)
But first good job uppa mi is working well now icicle,too.
Thunderbold and Fireball is working, but the damage is to low we nevEr use the skills xD
and fi isn't aoe anymore Thats the worst bug was it planned? maybe other ppl were cring caz asc's got 2 aoe skill.

That was all, what i found out today. :)

regards,
WhiTe91

PostPosted: 12. Mar 2014, 10:03 
Fire Element
Fire Element

UppaCuT wrote:
jhustle1984 wrote:
Hey Uppa hopefullly having a better day today :P i come to realize and not sure if its been reported as i dont see it in this topic but sometimes AR is not going off it trys to but as soon as the first wave is to come out it just stops....i have tried messing around with it quite a bit to find out what exactly is making it do it and i am clueless it seems like if i wait 20 seconds past the cooldown for AR it works most of the time but that might just be me getting lucky and it working lol...anyways gl and gj on what u have done the 3rds balanced have been needed done for a long time now :)

Hey there,
Arrow Rain client cooldown was not set correctly which has been fixed now I think!
FackingArch wrote:
Sry to say, kn8 sucks... So tired of it -.-'' But i rly love kn8, and arch is just boring.

Thanks for this really usefull comment. So what to change wtf? Next player who is posting such a useless "flaming" answer here without any information, blocked in forum. I'm tired of these shitloads in kalonline community.

Okay i will try to point out some things about the kn8, even tho i think u allready know that kn8s is rly underpowered.

Atm kn8s is tanking less then both mages and archers, which makes no sense at all, either this can be because of mages and archers has way to much eva, or the kn8s simply dosent have the defense to stand the ground...
fx. mobs in d4 hit me 6k ( those flying shitty bugs cant remember their name ). 5 Hits and i got 3k hp left, archers with lower gear then me tank these like it was nothing.
This is one of the main reasons kn8s cant rly lvl, we cant tank at all! Diaboni is ment for me to be the place i lvl, but when i have to use 7 Spin splashes before they die, the fun kinda dies, cause im running like a chicken all the time. Sorce estate is a bit more balanced here i would have to "only" use 3 Spin splashes, which kinda makes me ok fair enough, but so many people there, that hates to wait for me to finish my lurer. So instead they sin and ks me. GREAT!
At later times at ghost ship i dont rly expect it to be any easier. Well maybe cause the mobs can be killed single and still gives nice exp i guess.

For me kn8 is the weakest char in every possible aspect atm. Which makes me sad.
So what to do about it?
Well for me it seems kinda hard, cause if u improve kn8s people will just start whining omg kn8 is op.. But ye nerfing the others will make them cry likes babies..

Btw i heard now that mages can 3 hit archers ( blackmamba died to chloe lvl 130 mage or smt.. I dont even wanna think about kn8s then... DAMN!

Anyways, something rly needs to be done, so kn8s actually can lvl again, and ye it is party play.. But who wants a kn8 who does 20k dmg with spin while AR does 90k or smt like that.?
Makes no sense to me.

ANyways i hope it helps somehow to point out some of the fails about the balancing of the chars.

Greetz

Facking

PostPosted: 12. Mar 2014, 16:27 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

1st + 100 for Facking.

For me will not be easy to Quit Vaga and go for archer/Mage as everyone do now,
but really spin splash was our way to level and i'm talking about low level 110 to 120 which i didn't see how to pass through this and go to 120 area ofc will be a disaster.

for my level as 114 i don't think normal ppl have those stuff and even if we can say that donate will help to level faster or to get better stuff to be in the same fighting areas as Mage/Archer ofcourse impossible because now its only g120 normal max i can get and ofc my stuff much better.

So in all the cases kn8 are no longer welcoming in high rank anymore as all see that and for me i like to be kn8 and will never change the idea.

so we are waiting you to balance it as much as u can.

Thanks and best regards

PostPosted: 13. Mar 2014, 17:54 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

FackingArch wrote:
Btw i heard now that mages can 3 hit archers ( blackmamba died to chloe lvl 130 mage or smt.. I dont even wanna think about kn8s then... DAMN!

About mages ... well yeah I'm level 140 GOB and level 125 ASC can 1hit me with that flame throwing thing. Each hit from it makes 30k dmg on me, so unless I'm buffed I got 1hited xD
But let them have some fun since there aren't any good spots for them to level after dia ^^

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 14. Mar 2014, 18:33 
Newcomer
Newcomer

cause its still bugged... its singel target skill atm ... if u got many mobs or so @ u , it adds dmg... so u do the dmg which u normaly do @ every mob around u only on 1 enemy

MFG
Butthead

PostPosted: 21. Apr 2014, 20:19 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi there,a short question. I would like to know why i do the same damage with my General and Provocation of Blow (PoB) with Grade 3 and on Grade 4 , its everytime about 15k- 18k dmg sometimes when iam lucky its getting up to 40k but thats abt
(1/20) i guess thats crit then. Maybe its possible to increase this skill by a bit. I dont wanna make 1hits or something like that but a increase from the damage /grade would be nice .
Thank you for your time
Greetz Moon

PostPosted: 12. May 2014, 16:00 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi ppl,
I just wanted to ask if the 3.rd Job Attack of the Generals could get an increase of dmg, because i made the same dmg with g1 and g4 (now).
To show you the damage ill deal, i made 10 attempts @Top floor 6 Undead Knight. ( red mobs on lvl 129).

1st.: 18.088
2nd.: 35.295
3rd.: 17.831
4th.: 17.872
5th.: 17.954
6th.: 32941
7th.: 16643
8th.: 34780
9th.: 17623
10th.:18102
----------------
avg.: 22712 dmg maybe~ 1/5 of the Monsters HP.

thx for your time.

PostPosted: 12. May 2014, 17:40 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi,
I made a lil test with my General (lvl129_g4pob), top fl6 undead knight which are red for me. I made a series of 10 pob and the avg of the series was around 22k dmg which is around 1/5 of the mob hp. So basicly iam killing 1by 1. I made the same dmg since g1 lvl80. Iam only talking abt pve . Thats why i think the dmg could be increased. Thx for ur time
Moon