RedLight Evolution KalOnline Private Server
It is currently 14. Nov 2018, 01:33

All times are UTC + 1 hour

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: G140 Weapons
PostPosted: 13. Apr 2014, 23:31 
Newcomer
Newcomer

Today Uppa took some time to show us some of the weapons that will be coming out soon,Thank you for that! 8-)

http://imgur.com/a/0ZMCw

Post subject: Re: G140 Weapons
PostPosted: 14. Apr 2014, 07:14 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

1-6000 dmg on bow ... well that's something new ^^
Otherwise YingYang bow seems to be absolutely OP. Can't wait till we can start droping G140 weapons :3
But that non classchanger ... well that's a bummber if you get G140 1h or any other wrong weapon droped xD

also, those are only bows. Sticks and sword are not done yet?

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 14. Apr 2014, 08:05 
Newcomer
Newcomer

He only showed visual of swords and sticks , we didn't see the stats , and i didn't take screens of swords/sticks , too many people were there and couldn't see anything :)

PostPosted: 14. Apr 2014, 08:21 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

haha okay then :D
So I guess Uppa is done with weapon stats and designe. So now he have to make system for YingYang bow and for refinig it. And the hardest part (I guess), new level 145+ area (aka Hondel).
Realy looking forward for something new on server :)

Profile Visit website  

PostPosted: 16. Apr 2014, 09:08 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

And some informations about what was UppaCuT saying about that new weapon system for all those who were offline at that time.

G140 weapons will drop in new area that's comming soon. There won't be POV/POJ/POS weapons but only 3 differend kind of weapons. One will be based on attack, another on OTP and another on HP.

G145 YingYang weapon can't be droped but only combined. To combine G145 YingYang weapon you need the following:
-G130 POG weapon
-G140 weapon
-G110 posedion weapon
-20x some item that will be droping in new area (forgot details about that)

Right now I'm not sure if all those weapons have to be for same char (so if all have to be bow, to combine bow ... or all need to be 2H sword to combine a sword etc.).

There's also some story about those weapon names ... something about God of bad and God of the good combined together - YingYang represent those two things together or something.

My opinion on that:
Well as we can see from the pictures the other user posted, we can see that G145 YingYang bow give realy alot of attack, otp and health. Also +100 agility/str/hp is freaking alot xD That's just one badass bow ^^
I hope the droprate of G140 weapons will be alot lower then g130, even if I didn't got any g130 weapon droped from 137 to 149 with playing all the time in area where it should drop g130 weps.
Still that will be G140 weapons, with which we can later combine G145 YingYang legendary weapon. I belive that will be max grade for weapons for realy long time now. UppaCuT decided to give those new weapons on server because not long ago, international server released G80 weapons. And it will take at least 2 years for another realease of higher grade wepons on int server.

When we get more details I will post it here for users who are not online at the time UppaCuT is giving us some informations.

Profile Visit website