It is currently 17. Oct 2017, 18:41

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Some questions for admin
PostPosted: 20. Mar 2014, 22:50 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

I have few questions about ingame.

1.) NPC for Bango quest was added few days ago in cop near Unique Hunting NPC. Now I got few pms from players that are realy confused because that NPC isn't there anymore. So may I ask what happened with that NPC?

2.) Arrow Explosion isn't working as it should. I heard that from Mamba, because he can't use his AE ... I have no idea what's wrong since I'm GOB. So any ideas about that? Do you know for that bug and working on fixing it or something, or that's the first time you heart about it?

3.)Ghost ship (or Pirate Ship as some players call it), have 2 bosses there. Today we killed them, and it droped something that appears to be G120 POS shield. But it says it was G100 (bug I guess). Anyway, As Blackmamba taught that's g120 pos shield he changed it into spellbook, hoping that he will get g120 spellbook from it. But he got g110 skillbook, and that's confusing me. So shield was acctually g110?
I found that kinda strange since it's 137+ area, I guess those drops should drop g130 like normal mobs in that area. Or if not G130, at least some decent droprate for g120 since those 2 bosses spawn only twice a week.

When I check Sorc, mobs are droping g110, and Boss ShinTao drops g110
Dia ... mobs droping G120, so does the boss.

So for 137+ area I would guess that boss drop g130, but ofc not with the same droprate as ShinTao or Dia boss ^^

4.) Shields ... so I noticed g110 pos shield give 37deff more then g90 poj. I expected at least 80 deff differences or something, so commas would have at least some more advantages.

5.) Satan boss: I'm wondering what's the droprate of Satan Boss for g100 items. It spawn at 8:30, and I came online like 9am and still no1 killed that boss. Players aren't interested about it because it seems that droprate is kinda low. I mean it drop G100 items which are hardly worth anything, so by my opinion droprate should be 80% for wep and 100% for armor. So it would drop 1x G100 wep and 1x G100 armor part most of the time. Compared to other bosses it have kinda more hp I guess, and increasing droprate would help new players to have a chanche to get g100 pos parts or something.

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

Post subject: Re: Some questions for admin
PostPosted: 21. Mar 2014, 20:15 
Newcomer
Newcomer

anyway about drops.. in my opinion it should be increased atleast g90.g100,g110 .. g120 idk cause w/o stuff u cant go diaboni :D and players get less cause they cant do anything with their stuff and dont get anything and u're faster in a new area also its with g100 so ^^.. would be great to increase it and post it big @ homepage

i hope u could atleast give a answer

anyway hope top comes in the next time ;) with nice high mob spawns ;)

MFG
Butthead

PostPosted: 22. Mar 2014, 00:41 
Newcomer
Newcomer

And could u also check some stats on spelbooks and accesoires? Cause i think there totally unbalanced.

For example; g90 poj bermuda ring gives more eva then g90 pos bermuda ring ? (mage)
g100 pos bermuda accs give same eva ass g90 pos bermuda accs ? (mage)
g110 pos spelbook is worse then g120 clean. This make no sence att all if
compare it to the stat difference between g110 pos en g120 clean armor
because then g110 pos is ALOT better. (both wep and armor).

I think same difference between all kinds of gear would be nice and would make the server little more fair and balanced.

And mayby it's just me but i'm having some issues regarding leveling whit mage at the moment. I'm wairing 4 poj parts 1 boi part all eva build, poj stick etc... bermuda accs (pos). and g110 pos spelbook. I'm a lvl 130 asc with almost full poj g120 and can't lvl in dia cause off red mobs? That's just sad. I know stats of dia changed so people woudn't abuse it. but the droprate decreased already alot isn't that enough ? I mean i splahed there in party once and had not even 1 top emperor in 30 min.
Also increase in droprate of items like blessed and damned for spelbook/arrow would be nice. The price @shops for blessed (10kk+) is just insanely high. and that for an item that will proprably fail anyway.

Friendly regards,

Chloe

PostPosted: 23. Mar 2014, 22:51 
Newcomer
Newcomer||

Ares are unblenced yet

PostPosted: 8. Apr 2014, 13:22 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

TOP spots seems kinda nice to me once I came to f9 ^^ so that seems fine, except drops in f9 as I mentioned at other post on forum.

G100/110 items droprate should be increased by alot, otherwise new players don't have any chanches to get on ranking unless they are hardcore geeks or donators.

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website