RedLight Evolution KalOnline Private Server
It is currently 17. Oct 2017, 18:45

All times are UTC + 1 hour [ DST ]

AuthorMessage
 Post subject: Arrival of Mystic Trader from Desert Oasis
PostPosted: 9. Apr 2014, 22:47 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

So today there was new update in which new NPC was included.
So I opened that thread so players can discuss about it.

We all realised that new NPC made huge change in server economy. Prices of G110/120 stuffs are highly DECREASED. Reason for that are Large tickets which are avalible for 15kk only. I can say that I spent 3kkk for those tickets and got 2x G120 POS archer parts + alot of other G110/120 stuffs and weapons (including POS weapons G110, G120 POJ ...). So because of that, players spent most of theire money and got some items if they had some luck.
So there are more G110/120 items on server so price dropped. And because there is (by my opinion 60%) much less money on server, players can't afford to pay huge amount for items, so that's why prices are even more decreased.

But is that good or bad?

It's something new and we are still exploring this. I must say that I regret spending my last 2kkk on tickets because didn't get anything usefull ^^ But still. I spent alot of money and I was able to upgrade my bow + got new G120 POS part which I couldn't afford before update.

So for new players that should be kinda good. They were able to get some G120 items from tickets and sell or use them. Other new players are now able to buy G110/120 stuffs by lower prices ( for exmaple, G120 POJ stick was worth ~1,2kkk before, and now you can get it for less then 500kk). That's seems good for new players who want to go splash or AR in dia etc.

I got few pms and I also saw in shouts that some players are thinking to leave server because that new NPC came and made "caos". I don't get it ^^ Something new came to server, and no1 could suspect that will happen, and we got it now. Some new changes ... doesn't mean those are bad changes. I take that as a challenge.

I also saw Uppa comment on facebook, saying that this NPC won't be here for ever. I kinda like this "realistic" idea. Some mighty trader that came from desert after long time (since server is running). So that NPC will be here like 1-2 days and then it will be removed for some time (like a month maybe). So each month that NPC would came back for 1-2 days and in that 1 month players can collect as much money as they can to stack those items NPC is selling. I must say I like this idea, even if prices will be jumping up and down most of the time ^^

And about prices ... as I said, Large tickets for 15kk really seems undepriced. That's like if we would sell silver medalions for 10k each. And it's harder to get those medalions then relics which are worth like 100k each.
Maybe double or triple price for that large tickets?

or maybe leave them like this, since everything depends on luck :)
I spent 3kkk and got 2x G120 POS archer parts, G110 POS bow, G120 POJ bow, G110 normal/pov weapons, G110 POV armor parts (x2), G120 POV parts (x3).
It could happen that I wouldn't get anything ^^

So please be open minded and let us know what do you think about that new update. I'm also looking forward for some comment from Uppa :)

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website  

Post subject: Re: Arrival of Mystic Trader from Desert Oasis
PostPosted: 10. Apr 2014, 07:21 
Fire Element
Fire Element

Woop woop!, Nice points ya coming with and i somehow agree with u,
Nice to see people need money again now :), i was stupid myself, i didnt buy tickets but angel feathers, spend 550kk on those and only got u2 wings.. So for me that was a rly shitty trade!.
But oh well out and farm again ^^.
But it is cool the items gets less worth it will give new players a chance to buy some higher gear. And it will make it easier to upgrade weapon now =)!

But i would like to see an increase of the tickets from the shop, as i feel it is just a bit 2 low. atleast 200% increase, and it would still be a good gamble for people, but oh well.

About the other items in the shop, i would kinda have hoped the eels was cheaper. And the feathers aswell.

Now that we are talking new update, i could leave comment on this aswell
Great update on the kn8!. The dmg increase feels like it has not rly done anything, but the absorption is beautiful! I can actually feel just a bit like a tanky kn8 now against the mobs. I can now kill a full mob on desert without running. If we compare now and before they hit me 3,2-3,5k dmg now, and before 5,5k-6k. So improvement is visible and a good move to add it on the 2h as of if it was on armors it would fuck up the commander. So thumbs up!

Post subject: Re: Arrival of Mystic Trader from Desert Oasis
PostPosted: 10. Apr 2014, 13:55 
ShinTao
ShinTao||

Price of items in that new shop:
Classchanger: 500kk - prefect price
Yellow lord blood: 10kk - seems reasonable (even if I used to sell them 15kk each ^^)
Red blood and essence: 5kk seems good price since it's not that popular as yellow. Maybe even reduce price of essence (+100int) to like 4kk or something.

Feather price: Angel need to stay on 15kk for sure, but I would change ddevil and grey. Grey are so easy to drop in d4 f3+ and players are mostly selling it 2kk each, so maybe change price to 3-5kk in that new shop? For devil idk exactly. Maybe leave it on 5kk since it's not so easy to drop (at least from my experiences).

EXP stone: seems just right!

Tickets: For larges ... idk what exactl should we do with it. I mean players are complaining because so many G110/120 stuffs on server now, but how much money all players together spent to get all those new items on server? Alot. So maybe leave on 15kk or slightly increase it.
For other tickets I don't care since no1 will buy them :P

Bermunda/lotus/damness/blessed:
5kk is fair price for all those items. It cost comething like that when you buy from players so that seems okay to me.

And for the end eels:
10kk for 40% seems kinda much. 30% are like for free or maybe 100k each. So 10% more cost us 10kk ^^ I would recomend price of 5kk for 40%
for 60% I would decrease it to 15kk or something like that, since it's not so hard to drop in desert, ghost ship or TOP f8++.

So those are just my ideas, feel free to give differend opinion :D

And about G120 weapons ... now we at least have reasonable prices by my opinion. Before you sometimes had to pay almost 1,5kkk for G120 POJ weapons which seems like 2x overpriced to me.

Guild: Theros

Profile Visit website